In 2020, myself and a close friend/colleague, Henry Willi, set out to create a 7-episode series of short podcasts that explored how exponential technologies such as Cloud Computing, Machine Learning & Internet of Things, might allow us to Reimagine Defence.
The result is this podcast “Reimagining Defence” – where we hope to demystify the tech buzzwords, and vividly illustrate how Defence might harness them – making you “bilingual in the languages of Defence and Technology”.
Here’s the episodes, and where you can find them:
- Thinking Exponentially
- Data & the end of the HiPPO?
- Cloud computing and autonomous CASEVAC?
- Automation – taking the robot out of humans
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) – the faceless commander
- Internet of Things (IoT).- autonomous drone perimeter security (release 6th July 2020)
- Quantum Computing and complex simulation (release 6th July 2020)
For more, subscribe to my newsletter, or follow us on @ReDefPod